Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Be Still....

Last week, I had the opportunity to leave everything for 48 hours and relax. It was pure heaven and very much needed! We traveled to the North Shore and basked in the beauty that is Lutsen. I loved every moment and soaked in the sweet time with my boys and all the peaceful surroundings.

 The older I get, the more I recognize the need to take small breaks in life and just "be". It is an increasingly bigger challenge as my roles in life also increase. Being a wife, mom, business owner, homeowner, friend, sister, daughter, etc, seem to make my time more limited and in more demand with each passing year. And in this, the power of rest is that much more profound.

 So, as wedding season is upon me and I am in full swing with grad and family portrait season, the time to watch the waves of Lake Superior, read a book, hike, and so much more was greatly appreciated! Here are just a few images from our time!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment