Monday, October 31, 2011

Zimmerman Family: The Yonak's!

Sara was referred by another family that I had recently photographed. When she contacted me, I had to let her know that i was fully booked this fall. But when we had to cancel a trip to Wisconsin, I suddenly had an opening and gave her a quick call. Her excitment was evident as she screamed with joy! It made me even more excited and also helped me to understand that these were incredibly important portraits. Later I discovered that these were also the FIRST professional images they had taken of their sweet family.

We met at the park on a gorgeous autumn evening. Instead of jumping right into taking pictures, we played at the park a bit and got to know one another. Once we started, the kids were at ease and comfortable and everything went so well! It was a blast and here are some of my favorite images- what an honor to photograph this family!

Brother & Sister- So sweet!



Avery certainly loves her Daddy!





Just adore these images.... adorable kids, beautiful October light!


Because I loved this family so much, as well as their images, I put together an artistic piece that will most likely be featured in my studio soon:

No comments:

Post a Comment