Friday, October 14, 2011

Hilarity & Romance l Stillwater Wedding Photography

The fallen leaves rustled softly beneath my steps as I made my way around the church. The air was crisp and clear; it was the start of a gorgeous autumn day. Quietly, I took a moment to soak this in. A beautiful day in Stillwater- a stunning couple and a love so wonderful and real. I almost had to pinch myself; this is the stuff photographer's dream about.

As the day progressed, the quiet was lost, but the beauty only increased. It was such an honor to hang out with this fun couple all day and capture their planned and unplanned moments. I fell in love with the way they interact- the perfect blend of hilarity and romance.

Rachel & Matt were such a blast. They were relaxed and seemed to really enjoy every single second. Here are the previews from their perfect day:

Such stunning venues: St. Michael's Church & Waterstreet Inn

THE DRESS: Rachel looked INCREDIBLE in it!

Really? You can't go wrong with PERFECTION. Love the Jimmy Choo's!

Just a moment after their 'first look'. I LOVE when couples opt for this! The whole day runs smoothly and the images captured in those first moments are so authentic and beautiful.

You guys make stillwater look even better...




Really, Stillwater- I adore you.



What a blessing it was for Rachel's sweet grandma to be able to attend...



What a breathtaking view...



After the ceremony, Rachel, Matt and their fabulous wedding party walked to the river for some fun portraits! Although it was crowded with the ongoings of a festival, we were able to get some great images!















And for some reason, this last image just captures the essence of Matt & Rachel's relationship in all its glory:

No comments:

Post a Comment