Thursday, October 6, 2011

...and Baby Makes Four: Milaca Family Photographer

A year and a half ago, Tina contacted me about doing a maternity session. I was thrilled to get to know her and Jake more and could sense the excitement, anticipation and joy they were feeling as I was also pregnant with my son at the time.
A few months ago, Tina contacted me again; I thought perhaps it was for Clara's one year portraits. I found out, however, that she was expecting another baby and wanted to do family and maternity portraits! What a cute (and busy) family they will have in a few weeks, when their adorable family of three becomes FOUR!

Here are a few images from our session a few weeks ago- I LOVE watching (and capturing) Clara as she grows!









Can't wait to meet Baby #2 soon- she (or he!) is sure to be adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment