Friday, October 28, 2011

Maple Grove Engagement: Kathy & Nate

I left our meeting knowing that I loved them as a couple. As I pulled out of the Caribou parking lot, I dialed my husband and expressed my frusteration. See, I typically present a well-organized powerpoint when I meet with potential couples regarding their upcoming wedding day photography. It's complete with a lot of my work, collection details, testimonials and more. On this particular summer day, my laptop decided to rear its malfunctioning- ugly head and crash. I expressed my apologies and worked through the information with almost no visual for this lovely couple.

And yet, after all that, they contacted me shortly thereafter and told me they wanted to book! Despite the technical difficulties, they were excited to work together!

Last week, we were able to hang out at Elm Creek Park in Maple Grove and capture their beautiful love in the midst of some pretty crazy wind conditions. We had a blast roaming through the beautiful woods, pathways, and more- and really captured the essence of this adorable couple.

Here are a few highlights:













No comments:

Post a Comment