Monday, July 16, 2012

Minnesota Newborn Photography: Cali



I arrived so excited to meet Cali and to see her wonderful parents once again.  The sun was setting slowly and Otsego Park was packed- it was a beautiful summer evening in every sense.  Justin and Brianna introduced me to their little sweetheart with grins from ear to ear and I could tell within a moment that they were doing a wonderful job caring for this little angel.

It hadn't been too long since I had photographed their wedding- just 10 months prior I had been honored to capture their wedding day in all its gorgeous glory! See those images HERE.  Just month before that I had met them during family portraits organized by Bri's mom.  And here we were once again, watching them go from boyfriend and girlfriend to wedded bliss and now to the joy that parenting brings!

Words cannot fully express what this family means to me.  This is why I love my job and do what I do.  I am so blessed to capture the most important moments within their lives and it is my hope that for decades to come, these portraits will bring them back to the emotions they felt in each unique season of life.

Besides being incredibly important to me, they were, as always, incredibly fun during their session!  Little Cali managed to go poo or pee on nearly every pieces of clothing within a few feet radius- including her sweet mama!  Still, Bri and Justin and I laughed the whole way through and took it in stride!

Here are a few highlights from our time together last month!





No comments:

Post a Comment