Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wonderful Winter Wonderland Family Session: The Kennedy Family!


     This family is so near and dear to my heart!  Not only are the wonderful friends, but I had the privilege of photographing their engagement and wedding pictures! In addition to all that, they are also incredibly talented wedding videographers, (check out their website HERE).  It had been a few years since I had them in front of my camera and I honestly forgot just how fun and easy they are to photograph!  Since our last session, they've become parents and added sweet, sweet little James!  He did not disappoint!  With those bright eyes, blond hair and rosy little cheeks, I didn't want to stop photographing him!  

     Prior to their session, it had been sleeting, freezing and extremely windy. However, just as we stepped out onto the picturesque tree farm, the wind calmed and the sleet turned into an elegant snowfall.  Between their perfect pea coats, incredible knit hats, mistletoe and coffee cups, I was in photographer-heaven.  At times, this session looked like it was right out of the scene of a christmas movie! Here is a glimpse into this winter wonderland session:


No comments:

Post a Comment