Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Forest Fun: A Fabulous Maternity Mini Session!


    When I first heard this wonderful couple was expecting their first child, I was beyond thrilled!  Almost immediately, I kept thinking of how beautiful Danielle would look with a little baby bump.  Imagine my excitement when I got the e-mail that they wanted to schedule a maternity session!  Last fall, I had the honor and joy of photographing what is one of my favorite weddings to date. (Check that out HERE.) Between their engagement session earlier in 2013 and their wedding- I have such a love for these two and the way they interact. It is beautiful; it is wonderful and I LOVE that their family is going to grow.  They included their amazing Dog, Colby, in the session and I am pretty sure that a magical tree farm was his idea of heaven that day.  

Danielle was just as beautiful as I expected and these THREE, along with their furry friend, endured an incredibly-cold wind as we sought to document this significant season for them.  I cannot wait to meet (and photograph!) their little bundle in just a few weeks!  Here is a look at their session:


No comments:

Post a Comment