Monday, September 22, 2014

Motorcycles & Magnificence: Cassie & Jon's Engagement Session


I love engagement sessions for so many reasons. One of them is because I get to know the couple very well- their personalities, likes, the way they interact with one another and more during the session. Just a few moments into this one I knew three things: 1. I love them. I love them for their adventurous spirit, kind hearts and lets be honest, I love them because they are SO easy to photograph. 2. They love one another.  Their love is sweet, fun, romantic and beautiful.  It's easy to capture a love that is LOVELY. 3. Their wedding is going to be epic.  The fact that these two, (Cassie in heals!!), climbed a huge tree just to get a unique shot showcases this truth.  The fact that they both ride motorcycles and look amazing doing it demonstrates it all the more.  I cannot wait for their February 2015 wedding!  Here is a peek into their session from last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment