Monday, September 15, 2014

A Charming Crown Room Wedding: Tristen & Landry


Over 13,000 miles via plane. 18,000 miles via car. What are these numbers and why are they significant? They are the distances that Tristen and Landry traveled to be together, to grow in their love and to know that they were ready to commit, ready to say "I do", to forever.  Their's is a story of true love and an unrelenting devotion to one another.  After meeting while both interning for Coca Cola, they lived in numerous (six or seven if I counted right!) different states, across the country during nearly the entirety of their relationship.  While long distances certainly must have been difficult, you wouldn't know it- for they are the epitome of a perfect match, true love and a modern-day fairy tale.  

I loved that they told their story of travel and distance through every detail of their wedding.  What other may have saw as a thorn in their side during their dating and engagement, these two celebrated beautifully.  From the save the date card, showcasing their two home states, to their iconic travel name cards and the heart-shaped maps adorning the tables- the creativity and sentimentality was not to be missed.  I adore these two- and even more so, I adore them together.  As their night came to a close and I packed up my gear, I found myself thinking how lovely it was to be a part of such a significant day, to witness a piece of the story that brought these two, so many miles apart, together forever.  



Thank you, Tristen and Landry, for allowing me to capture your beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment