Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Class of 2015: Jenna


I adore Jenna and her family!  I first met them when I photographed Jenna's older brother, was full of joy when I was able to photograph her older sister a couple years ago and THRILLED to see them again this past weekend for Jenna's session!  Never have I met an entire family of such kind, easy-going, wonderful people!  Jenna battled the crazy, intense wind, ominous storm clouds, raindrops, heat, and humidity in the two hours we were together- and all without any complaint!  And while the weather was challenging, the lighting was perfection and even the wind ended up enhancing her images!  

I love that she incorporated a quilt from her grandma and many of her sports uniforms and jerseys to make this a shoot that really reelected her.  She SHINES beautifully- from her smile to her flowing (and blowing!) hair!  Here is a quick look into her session:

No comments:

Post a Comment