Friday, July 25, 2014

A Rustic & Rowdy Family Session: The Rosby's

  

      I say rowdy in the most wonderful, fun-filled, laughter-inducing way possible. This family is a family of five strong, great personalities- and this makes for some exciting moments!  I had to remind myself to stop laughing so that I could hold my camera steady and make sure their images where crisp and clear. Their family dynamic is that of hilarious one-liners, smiles, and undeniable fun.  

It is no secret that guys sometimes dread pictures. And while these guys were not counting down the days for our time together- as I started to wrap up their session, they were the ones coming up with more ideas and wanting to continue on!  That was sweet success in my book! Here is a look into this fabulous family of five:




No comments:

Post a Comment