Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeremy!


Today marks a very special day- it is the day my wonderful husband was born.  Twenty-eight years ago a little blue-eyed, blond-haired boy was born and has been making his impact on this world ever since.





When I met him just about 10 years ago, I knew he was different from others instantly.  He was mature beyond his years, selfless, kind, and deep.  Not long after meeting him, did I realize this man was the one for me.  Now, a decade later, I can say I only love and respect him more with each year.  My happiest moments now are when Jeremy, Isaiah and I are spending quality time together. How I have love watching him be a daddy.  How I melt when I hear him singing Isaiah to sleep, praying with or over him, wrestling with him, and greeting him with hugs and kisses.  There is no doubt that Isaiah adores his daddy and no doubt as to why.

As a teacher, I watch him spend countless hours late into the night nearly every evening developing new, innovative and creative lesson plans for his students.  I've seen the way many of his students are positively impacted by him and feel joy knowing he gives 110% to everything he commits to.  This wonderful man has shown me a work-ethic like none-other since the day I met him!

A few weeks ago, Jeremy brought home roses 'just because'.  I instantly started crying (big surprise at nearly 8 months pregnant!) tears of joy and hugged him for 5 minutes straight.  How blessed am I to have this man by my side until death do us part!?

So, if I could sum up what my heart feels at this moment- it would be that of thankfulness.  I am thankful for Jeremy.  For his birth, his life, his impact on our family and far beyond.  I am happy to celebrate him today and always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!


{top photo by Karen Feder!}


No comments:

Post a Comment