Thursday, November 15, 2012

Class of 2013: Shae




If I kept a list of my favorite people and my favorite sessions, Shae and her mom would be at the top of it.  Within seconds of stepping out of my car and meeting them, I loved them.  They are warm, fun, bubbly, kind and just plain awesome!  It is no surprise, then, that her session was incredible.  The October light was GORGEOUS, the weather was pretty much perfect and the subject... STUNNING!

Earlier, during our consultation for her session, Shae mentioned her love for all things vintage.  I happen to share that love and was excited to incorporate a vintage bike I have and a weathered table she had!  So fun!

Just a few nights ago, as they were heading home after her ordering appointment, I was able to introduce them to my two year old son, Isaiah.  Within second, he was hugging them and giggling like crazy like they were old friends.  I can say without a doubt that I consider them dear new friends and was happy to hug and giggle along with them!

Here is a glimpse at her session:





2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much Kate! I had such a blast getting to know you! My mom and I just love you! And I hope we can keep in touch! :) Oh and I had so much fun meeting Isaiah, he was absolutely adorable and just the sweetest! Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shae, you guys are awesome! I had so much fun photographing you and getting to know both of you! :) Your order should be finished next week and I can't wait to get it to you! :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete