Friday, November 2, 2012

Featured Friday: Done Brilliantly, My Wedding Chat and Woodlands Bride!


 Happy November everyone!  During this last week, I photographed my last 2012 wedding as I am now just a few weeks from having my 2nd little boy!  I am also wrapping up a handful of sessions and have loads of editing and ordering appointments but after 6+ months of crazy season, this slowing down is a welcome change.  

Another week means a few new features!  I was so thrilled when the writers at Done Brilliantly decided to featured Kenzie and her amazing story!  If you haven't heard her beautiful story, please check out my blog post HERE




Everyone knows that the Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul is THE place to buy your wedding dress in Minnesota.  Earlier this week, they featured one of my images from Ashley and Jason's July wedding!  They did an amazing job planning a gorgeous wedding and the dresses were no exception! 


And last but not least... you know you planned a pretty incredible wedding when you get featured nationally and internationally time and time again.  Katie and Cody's July wedding was highlighted yet again... this time on the wonderful Woodlands Bride blog! Congrats guys! 

Happy Friday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment