Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Princeton Grad: Ashley

There are some people you just love. Ashley is one of them. I adore this girl. She is beautiful, down-to-earth, fun, athletic and just a total blast to be around. Her session felt effortless; like niether one of us had to work hard to get great images. I guess she is just that good. :)

Here are some of my favs from her late-fall session. We ended up being completely blessed with a beautiful day for mid-November.









Blessings to all you do dear Ashley! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love every picture Kate! You are so amazing and your pictures just prove it even more! :) Thanks for everything!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this Ashley! You're so sweet- thank you for allowing me to get to know you more!!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete