Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2012 Princeton Grad: Louie

Louie was amazing. I knew I liked him before his session and I gained even more respect for him throughout our time. Super athletic, photogenic and easy going are a few of the reasons he is hard not to like. But above all of that, he is just a genuinely nice guy. We had fun heading to different spots around Elk River to get him unique and creative images. Both Louie and his mom were such a joy to be around and we certainly shared several laughs. Thankfully, they laughed when I blew a stop sign just feet away from a police station. It was a total accident, (and an embarrassing one at that!), but we just laughed and I thank my lucky stars I didn't get pulled over during the session! That would have been just slighly awkward. Or maybe not with this great grad! :)

Here are a few highlighs- it was hard to narrow down with Louie!









Have a great rest of your senior year, Louie!

No comments:

Post a Comment