Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Look Ahead: The Month of May

I have always been a planner. I relish the picking out of my planner every year and live by lists. Very few things satisfy my type-A needs like crossing something off my "to-do" list. In fact, I often will write something down that I ALREADY accomplished just to cross it off! Whether you think that is pathetic, funny or both- this hyper-organization helps me be a full-time stay at home mom and a full-time business owner. May is the beginning of the six month busy season that creates quite a bit of insantity around the wenzel house. I am attempting to have it be more of a "controlled chaos" this year with calanders, lists, planners and more to help keep our lives running smoothly.

I am so very excited for this month! There are SO many fun shoots coming up and I have ideas ready to be put into action! At this point, May will include the following:
2 sports teams
2 engagement sessions
1 prom
1 session for a church website
1 wedding
1 speaking engagement and
2 family sessions

That means lots of fun, and much more to blog about! :) Thanks for reading so far... more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment