Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Away...

This past weekend, my husband and I had the opportunity to celebrate our 4th Wedding Anniversary. We spent a few nights in a beautiful B&B. Long walks, enjoyable talks, sweet naps, spring weather and blooming flowers are a few of the things that made this a wonderful getaway for us.



I tend to error on the side of being a work-aholic and so does my husband. Between a marriage, home, baby, business, and my husband teaching full time in addition to working on his Masters, time is a rare commodity around the Wenzel home. Designating a couple days each year to stop and reflect on our wonderful relationship and relax is a precious tradition for us. The older I get, the more I realize how important these times are and the amazing memories we have as a result of them.

..... here is a picture from our wedding day four years ago! I married my best friend and our love has continued to grow over these past four years! Happy Anniversary Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment