Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fields and Forests- a Fall Family Session: The Kennedy Family!


         It's so fun- perhaps my favorite aspect of doing what I do for a living- to have families that become such a great part of your life. In this case, I already had a friendship building with Sharon when I was just beginning my business- and it has been fun to walk with these two, and now three over the past several years. Engagement, wedding, and family portraits are so easy to do with them- they are beyond photogenic.  It might have something to do with the fact that they, themselves are successful wedding cinematographers! Check out their incredible work HERE. Here is a glimpse into our session from this past weekend- we were able to capture them just as the final colorful leaves were falling and the sun even shone gloriously as we wrapped up the final images!  Fall perfection at its best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment