Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Family of (Almost) Four, Fall Family Session: The Shannon's!


     I love these three (ALMOST FOUR!). We have been blessed to call them good friends for years and I couldn't be more thrilled for them to welcome their little sweetheart in just a few months!  As the sunset on a perfect fall evening- with soft pinks illuminating the just-bare trees behind them, and the bright yellow leaves at their feet- it was perfection. Their two-year-old gave me the cutest expressions as he meandered around the rustic setting- searching for cows and holding tight to his trusty panda stuffed animal.  It was so fitting to have this be my final session before my maternity leave- to celebrate family, love and growth!  To highlight fun, and leaf-throwing fights!  Here is peek into their session:

No comments:

Post a Comment