Monday, March 16, 2015

Country, Cars and Cute Love Engagement Session: Jillian + Patrick (+Aiden!)


As I drove 90 miles north to meet Jillian, Patrick and their sweet son, Aiden, I couldn't help but smile. The sunshine felt warmer than it had in months, the snow was nearly gone and I was ready for an adventure with these three.  It was so fun to explore the land, the vintage home, rolling hills, magical, light-streaming forests and more with them!  As Jillian and I talked over the last few months, she expressed her desire to include her badge & handcuffs.  As a police officer, this is a significant part of what makes her who she is and so I was thrilled to incorporate that. In addition, Patrick and Aiden have a love for all things car and truck related- from the real ones to the matchbox ones so we found fun ways to showcase that shared passion.  But really, most of all, I just love watching the dynamic between a couple and a family- and documenting that through the lens in a way they can treasure for a lifetime. Here is a little look into our session:


No comments:

Post a Comment