Monday, October 20, 2014

Class of 2015: Tanner


Tanner is the real deal.  Athletic, photogenic and intelligent- he is the true example of a triple threat.  I had the honor of photographing his older brother a few years ago and was so excited to get to know Tanner during this session. I love this family; they are kind, authentic people with such warm personalities.  Tanner has a love for football and so it was no surprise that we began his session at the field.  As we moved on to vintage brick and later, sun-glowing fields, I found that what I liked most about Tanner, even more than his talent and ease in front of the camera, is his humility.  I have no doubt that with his drive and demeanor, Tanner will go far in life!  Here is a glimpse at our session last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment