Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thomas Lake Park Mini Session: The Strouf Family!



      I admire this family so much. Four children in less than three years. Twin boys. And a whole lot of laughter and love.  With two boys of my own, I can imagine the chaos that marks this family's life. But they are not defined by it. They are defined by the joy experienced.  They savor the sweet moments, and they take one beautiful day at a time.  I was in awe of the relaxed way Jason and Sarah take care of these four little sweethearts.  They are calm, cool and collected and it shows as their children are kind, loving, and were wonderful to photograph! By the end of the session, I had an adorable little girl holding my hand!  I am blessed to do what I do! 

 Here is a look into our mini session: 

 
 

Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to meet your family and showcase the love that you all feel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment