Saturday, June 14, 2014

Marvelous Mill City Engagement Session: Tristen & Landry


As I drove into Minneapolis, with the sun shining marvelously on the sky scraping buildings of the city, and entered all that is wonderful in the Mill City area, I couldn't help but laugh to myself.  See, this lovely couple and I had scheduled engagement pictures more times than I can count.  Since early winter, we tried to get images for them to capture their love- and each time, it was -40 degrees or a snowstorm and we moved it out.  Six months later, we had the PERFECT summer's night for an absolutely wonderful couple.  

These two have endured years of long distance love and are happy to finally be united in Minnesota!  Their joy was obvious and Tristen lit up and laughed constantly at her charismatic love!   These two included some Cola Cola bottles as they started their relationship while interning together at this iconic company.  I have said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE when couples bring in some personal elements to their session!  

So, while I could go on and on about how marvelous these two really are, I will stop and instead share a few images from our session: 

 
 
 

It is no surprise that I am greatly looking forward to Tristen & Landry's August wedding!  Happy to say we won't need to worry about -40 degree temps and snowstorms either! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment