Friday, July 12, 2013

Newborn & Family Photographer: The Maros



I have seen this family go from two to five in just a few short years. I have watched Clara, then Lucy grow from infancy to little girls and now, I am honored to have photographed little Charlie just a few days after entering this world officially!

He was so sweet, so good and so adorable I could hardly contain myself!  And his big sisters? Precious and lovely in every way!  It was so fun to capture them all interacting, as well as some more classic images.  To be able to document the bond a newborn is creating with his family as its happening is priceless and such a joy for me as a photographer.  I also just loved including baseball into a few of the portraits because of Daddy's love for it!

Here are a few images from our session!



Thank you so much, Maros Family, for allowing me to watch your beautiful family grow and capture it 
through the art of photography!  



No comments:

Post a Comment