Monday, July 8, 2013

Moment Mondays!

Happy Monday!  This past week was full of such fun for my family and I!  We headed to Milwaukee for our annual "Wenzel Week" and enjoyed the Fourth of July week by visiting the zoo, fishing, boating, swimming, going to a parade and watching fireworks!  It was so fun to celebrate with family and to see the cousins playing together.


This was one of my favorite 'moments' from the week... watching the excitement and wonder on my almost- three-year-old son's face as watched fireworks for the first time.  The cutest thing was he thought we were waiting to watch fireTRUCKS in the sky and was very confused at first. :)  It was at this point that my husband and I realized why he had been making siren noises all evening as we waited.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment