Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Beautiful Braun Family


This family is exactly why I love what I do.  I have had the precious privilege of capturing their family as it grew over the last 14 months.  First, we met for maternity portraits, (see their session HERE), and then again once their adorable son was born, (HERE).  Just a few weeks ago, I had the honor of photographing their ONE year old.  Where does time go?  Last time I saw him he could barely open his sweet little eyes.  Now he is walking, running, and exploring. Blonde haired, blue eyed boys always have a special place in my heart as that is what my own son looks like, and Kevin is just that!   I LOVED their willingness to bring along fun props like his construction hat, truck and then my favorite, his first taste of cake!

Here is glimpse at a family who is near and dear to my heart and a boy who you can't help but love the second you see him!












No comments:

Post a Comment