Friday, October 5, 2012

Class of 2013: Taylor



Location. Location. Location.  We all know that location can make a big impact on how a finished portrait turns out.  Most of the time, it is up to me to find locations that fit well with the grad, reflect their style, personality and hobbies.  I have over 30 spots I like to use- ranging from rustic barns, gorgeous fields, and beaches to urban streets, vintage brick and more.

But, it is always so fun and refreshing for me as a photographer when the client comes up with the locations.  First, I know without a doubt they are going to love them because they selected them.  Secondly, it is a whole new world for me to explore and capture.  I just love it.  Taylor and her mom were incredible and finding the perfect spots and making it happen.  I loved the variation- barns, swings, bridges and fields... we had to move and we had to move quickly to get it all in- but just as the sunset, we wrapped up our session among the glorious fields of wheat.

Here are a few highlights from Taylor's session- what a beauty she is!  She shines in these portraits!



     







No comments:

Post a Comment