Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zimmerman Grad: Corey

Corey is the epitome of everything good in a young man. He is kind, thoughtful, athletic, outgoing and intelligent. He is everything I hope my one year old son will be someday.

His session was one of my favorites to date. He came with things that represent him: a basketball, uniform, letter jacket, and air jordan shoes! His collection of shoes has to be one of my favorite items ever included in a grad portrait session; they were something totally unique to Corey.

As we ended the session and I said good-bye, I gave him and his mom a hug; it felt like we had known one another for years. I remember thinking how blessed I am to have had my path cross theirs.

Yesterday, I was able to give Corey his finished prints, art pieces and proof book. He was so genuinely excited and happy with them and that made me again think how much I adore him and his mom and that people like them are the reason I love what I do.

Here are a few highlight from his session:



Check out those shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment