Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Newborn Session: Kelly + Dan = Madelyn

When Kelly e-mailed me to share her good news, I was beyond thrilled. I smiled as I thought what outstanding parents she and Dan would make. When she asked if I would photograph the new little addition a few weeks after her birth, I was moved.
I had photographed Dan & Kelly's wedding last year and ADORED working with them. But I was surprised- because they live in Madison, Wi. Still, they had wanted to schedule this session and I couldn't wait to see them and meet their sweet little bundle of joy!
Truly, this is my favorite aspect of my job. Watching families grow and being a part of that. To capture their wedding day and now their little girl, Madelyn, through the art of photography is such a magnificent blessing!
Madelyn was adorable. I had no doubt she would be as her parents are beautiful! Here are a few highlights from their session last month:




Funny sidenote: I said to Kelly, "I really would love to get a picture of Madelyn yawning at somepoint during the session," and right on cue, this sweet little girl yawned! It was so cute- what an accomodating newborn!








Thank you Kelly, Dan AND Madelyn for letting me capture this beautiful time in your life! I cannot wait to continue to watch your family grow in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment