Thursday, August 25, 2011

Engagement Session: Alyssa & Ryan

When Alyssa contacted me to photograph her and Ryan, I was super excited. They are having a destination wedding next year and wanted to get some fun images to announce their big day in style. Within a moment of meeting this couple, I loved them. They are relaxed, fun, and incredibly nice. Both of them couldn't help but smile- which made my job easy. :)

We started out at the gorgeous railroad tracks. It was hot and humid- but these two were amazing!



What would an engagement session be without a shot of THE ring?


Seriously you two, stop being so adorable!

Alyssa, you are stunning. You're going to make a gorgeous bride!

I love this. I told Alyssa to whisper something sweet to Ryan. She actually cupped her hand, (as in 2nd grade secrets), and we about died laughing. So cute!




Congrats you two! Thanks for letting me into your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment