Thursday, May 26, 2016

May Mini Sessions: Mill City Park, Minneapolis




Saturday's Spring Mini Session day at Mill City was perfection. The weather was idyllic, the location fabulous and the people, incredible! I love how so many of my clients become dear friends- it makes my 'job' all the more meaningful, beautiful and significant on a personal level!  What an honor it is to document these seasons of life for people I truly care about.  Here is a look at a few of the images from each mini session.  If you would like to reserve one of the few spots I have for 2016 minis, connect with me today. 


Three Generations: Grandma, Mom and Daughter Love:



The Cute "C" Family: 



Baby, Bubbles and a Bucket: The "K" Family:


The Beautiful "B" Family:



The Growing, Gorgeous "G" Family:

Girl or Boy? 

The Joyful Jacob: Class of 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment