Saturday, December 14, 2013

Class of 2014: Rachael

 

If you're noticing a trend on this blog of freezing cold sessions, you're on to something.  For the past 6 weeks, sessions have been FRIGID.  Thankfully, I have amazing clients like Rachael, who didn't complain once during her session...even in a dress!  The cool winter wind enhanced the images from this gorgeous girl!  

I love to photograph siblings of past clients.  Last year, I had the honor of photographing Rachael's older sister, Kayla.  At that time, this wonderful family had just brought a sweet little puppy into their family.  This year, Jagger didn't look much like a puppy anymore!  Our creative process (think peanut butter all over the field) to photograph Jagger and Rachael had me laughing so hard I was almost in tears!  

Here is glimpse into our session:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment