Monday, December 10, 2012

Maternity Leave

I can't believe I am writing this post!  For the past nine months, through 25 weeks of (all-day) morning sickness, a few complications and everything else that comes with being pregnant, I didn't think this day would come.  I LOVED photographing my many gorgeous wedding clients, beautiful and super fun grad clients and sweet-as-can-be family and children clients!  It was a full year of wonderful friendships formed, memories lived and moments captured.  I couldn't be more thankful for this job and for those with whom I am honored to get to interact with.  THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

And now, today, I am beginning my maternity leave.  With baby boy due any second, I am happy to write these words.  With my two year old, my August baby, I didn't have a maternity leave.  Within HOURS of leaving the hospital and arriving home, I was back to editing.  Within DAYS, I was photographing sessions and within just a couple WEEKS, documenting weddings again.  Although everything went well, I am happy to say that this time around, I can focus 100% of my family and my sweet little blessing for 7 or 8 weeks and then EASE back into work at my own pace.  WHAT A GIFT!

So, things will be a little quite around here and the facebook page, and it may take me a day or two to return calls and e-mails- but know that I love all of you, am thankful for each of you, and am enjoying my new baby boy. :)




ps:  I am still booking spring sessions for 2013 and have a few 2013 Wedding openings remaining- so feel free to still contact me regarding bookings.


No comments:

Post a Comment